Assalamu-"Alaykum & Welcome to the Haven!

You are currently visitng the Hijab Haven Shopping Mall.

Click here to return to the Hijab Haven blog.

Hedeyah

I love this store! From its name to the gifts with the Islamic twang - I just had to include it into the Haven's picks.

Initially I was just looking at the gifts for women category and I did find some interesting items... like purses and key chains. Then I was enthralled by Leen the Talking Doll collection - and that she can actually recite some versus from the Qur'an.

Luckily, my pursuit did not end there and I kept browsing and browsing and I was even more surprised to find such a range of items at Hedeyah.

The cushions, the jewellery boxes, the mirrors and cutlery all shout Islamic arts and crafts design. It's absolutely amazing.

If you're searching for something for a wedding, a birth even, a house warming... or something uniquely Islamic for yourself, this is definitely the store to visit!

No comments: