Assalamu-"Alaykum & Welcome to the Haven!

You are currently visitng the Hijab Haven Shopping Mall.

Click here to return to the Hijab Haven blog.

Scentstore

What I like about this store is that they have a distinguishable gift section, where you can buy gift sets instead or individual items. I find this a much nicer purchase even if I were buying something for myself.
Again, they have about a gazillion brands but I have a feeling Scentstore has the widest range of perfume as compared to other perfume stores. I'm not entirely sure - you may want to pay them a visit to find out!
Besides the collection they offer for women, they have an extensive collection for men too, including aftershaves and gift sets for him. You would probably want to visit this store if you are in serious need of some pampering. Not only do they have your favourite fragrances, you would find cosmetics and other beauty and skincare products here.

No comments: